December 4, 2014

Coffee break talk.

Photo by me.

So I have a little confession to make. As November was coming to its end, so was my inspiration and my enthusiasm. I was in the verge on claiming another blogging break just like I did a couple of months ago; because I felt I was no longer able to provide the kind of content that me, as an author, would be satisfied with and you, as the readers, would be interested in. I tend to be very hard on myself when it comes to running my blog - I'm always committed to do it well, otherwise I don't want to do it at all. And in a "make it or break it" moment, I opted to keep blogging but this time trying not to feel pressured. Well, that might be quite a challenge for a perfectionist such as myself.
Anyway, I'm determined to stay consistent with my posting, but keep the focus more on the quality rather than a quantity (something I feel I have been losing every now and then). I am working on my blog layout, trying to enhance the appearance of my content and make it as appealing to the eye as possible; and you can already see the couple of changes that are hopefully leading to that direction.

But besides my confessions, this post is about sharing some of my current favorite links too:

Stores. Asos, Sheinside, Choies, Nasty Gal, Sephora. If you have been reading my blog you would know these are some of my favorite brands and stores. And now I have them all listed in a separate page for an easier access; and if you are in a mood of a shopping spree (and who isn't?) check them out here.

Shop. Clothes I have been wearing or the products I have been reviewing on my blog are also picked and  featured in their own blog page. Make sure to keep checking them here, as they will be changing on a weekly basis depending on the blog content.

Pinterest. If you have already done your shopping but still not sure about how to turn your new clothes into some stylish outfits, then my Falling For Fall board is a perfect place to steal a style idea. Or two.

Tumblr. But if you just look for a couple of tumblr pages to scroll over while having a cup of coffee or a tea, http://20candlesonmycake.tumblr.com/http://didntseeathing.tumblr.com/,  http://allthingselegant.tumblr.com/  are some worth bookmarking.

Blog. Queen Of Jetlags  has an amazing blog post series dedicated to developing, running and growing your blog. So whether you are just starting with your first blog post, or you have been blogging for a while and need additional tips or motivational boosts, make sure to keep reading her thoughts on these subjects here.

Instagram. Tlinique, FriChic & Meet Me In Paree. Must follow.


Thanks for reading! Hope you like my picks and, as always, any blog advice or 
Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram recommendation is very welcome! 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.