December 5, 2014

Yes, please.


1. Longline Cardigan Selected /  2. Book How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are /  3. Wide Brim Wool Hat Zara Home
4. Black Vanilla Aromatic Candle Zara Home  /  5. Messenger Bag Zara  /  6. Blanket Scarf H&M
7. Quilted Cushion Cover H&M  /  8. Luxe Make Up Brush Collection E.L.F.

Color coordinated accessories (yes, black is a color), vanilla scented candles and the much needed lessons on how to be Parisian wherever I am - that is pretty much what I will be needing this December. And while you are taking a closer look on the items from my recent wishlist, I have to admit than one or two of these are already on their way to me.

I do always approve spoiling yourself, but now with the gifting season coming our way, it makes even better sense. But if you are more in a mood of spoiling others, then the products on the photo as well as those in similar style listed below, make a very trendy gift guide too. Would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

SHOP SIMILAR PRODUCTS:



___________________________________________________________________________________

Get the latest updates on  BLOGLOVIN' & FACEBOOK.